This sermon focused on evaluating the Christian belief that Jesus rose from the grave.
- Trachelle needs prayer for her future, specifically: how to support and help her now that she is finishing school. She will need more socialization and help becoming independent.
- Raynen is looking for a job and needs wisdom about a potential opportunity with a company called Love 146 in Houston.
- Jena’s cousin, Teri, is pregnant and having surgery on the baby.
- Alissa’s uncle, Don, recently returned from ministering in Korea. He is now sick with an unknown illness involving abdominal pain, fever.
- Social Dinner at Jason’s Deli Tuesday, 7pm.
- Breakaway Tuesday, 9pm in Reed Arena. Certified Interpreters in Section 109, floor level. Free parking in Lot 100 (around the arena) starting at 8pm. Open to all – you don’t have to be a student to come.
- Parents’ Weekend next weekend: - Breakaway in Reed Arena Saturday at 9 PM, same info as above. - Invite mom and dad to church Sunday!
- Next Sunday: Second Sunday Supper (free dinner after church) and Lord’s Supper. Invite a friend!