This week we explored the Good News that Jesus Christ is Risen as we celebrated Easter Sunday.
- Paul is continuing to look for a job. The interview he had scheduled with ReyRey never happened.
- Desiree and Candace are traveling to Puerto Rico for a basketball tournament.
- Carla's mother-in-law, Pat Carey, is having breathing issues and looking for a doctor in Houston.
- Candace's boyfriend, Fran, is moving to the US from the Dominican Republic.
- The final total for Breakaway's Shalom Project was $271,509.49 - TWICE the orignal goal of $135,500!
- Social dinner before Breakaway Tuesday at 7PM, Jason's Deli.
- Breakaway (with Certified Interpreters!) is at 9PM Tuesday in front of the Admin Building. CHeck Facebook for more info.
- The Meltons are going to have a baby girl!
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio) is having their Deaf Awareness Day on June 4, 2016.